Okay! I've had alot of writer's block lately and I think it's finally leaving! Because I'm starting to write alot more! WOOT! So here's a song a wrote a couple days ago. But I honestly have no idea who it's about, but enjoy. =P
I Thought This Could Last
Verse 1:
What ever happened?
Where am I now?
How did we ever fall this far?
How did I get here?
When did this start?
How did this happen all so fast?
Chorus:
We used to be so close,
But now we've drifted apart.
All that's left are wounds and scars
And the pieces of my broken heart.
What ever came in between us?
I thought this could last.
Verse 2:
Did I ever hurt you?
Do anything wrong?
Should I be the one to take the blame?
Was it just both of us?
Were we just mad?
Why did we act so foolish?
Chorus:
We used to be so close,
But now we've drifted apart.
All that's left are wounds and scars
And the pieces of my broken heart.
What ever came in between us?
I thought this could last.
Bridge:
A bond, once strong
Broke in two.
I tried to hold on so long.
I should've just let it go
And let you go your way.
Maybe I wouldn't be so torn.
Chorus:
We used to be so close,
But now we've drifted apart.
All that's left are wounds and scars
And the pieces of my broken heart.
What ever came in between us?
I thought this could last.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
I Thought This Could Last
Posted by Mariah at 11:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment