This one is very depressing, and I don't think this way, but it sounds really cool. =P
Every Promise
Another promise, broken again.
A bond that was once so strong.
Why must I always be let down?
This has gone on far too long.
Every promise, made in vain.
Every promise, just a lie.
Every promise, meant to break.
Every promise, bound to die.
Why do I choose to trust,
When I know I'll just be pushed to the ground.
Why do I choose to believe,
When I know it will just leave me bound.
Every promise, made in vain.
Every promise, just a lie.
Every promise, meant to break.
Every promise, bound to die.
A love, now lost, cannot be found
When darkness blinds my sight.
A love, now found was always there.
I just couldn't see the light.
The promise of the King brings hope to all.
The promise of the King is not a lie.
The promise of the King will never break.
The promise of the King will never die.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Every Promise
Posted by Mariah at 9:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment