CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Letter to God

Okay... so at night, I write letters to God. It's easier for me because then I get less distracted because I'm writing it down.
So last night I wrote a letter, and I think it's awesome. And since I haven't posted on here for a while I thought I'd share it. =D

Enjoy!

Dear God,
I never realized how much I missed! As a child, I never really read the Bible for myself. Sure, I listened to all the stories, and I memorized lots of verses, but I'm in complete awe! How could I have never read the Bible for myself until now? The more I read, the more I hunger for! It's so amazing, I can't get away from it! It's all around me! Your creation echoes Your name, the skies proclaim the glory of You! Your very presence fills the air, Your grace is all around me! How can people possibly be so blind? The very work of Your hands is right in front their eyes. They themselves are the work of Your hands! The devil has pulled such a dark and heavy blanket over them that their oblivious to Your presence! I'm amazed at how much power Satan really has. But! I know Your power is greater and far, far, far more strong than any power Satan could posess. You have the final say; not Satan. You sit at the judgement table; not Satan. And You died on that cross with blood covering Your body and Your insides racking with pain all for the ones who mocked You; not Satan. You paid the ultimate price for every soul that lives upon this earth; not Satan. And You have the power to banish Satan from the depths of my mind.
~Mariah~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow...that is powerful. You should put the letters on there more often. 0.o

Mariah said...

Well... Most of the letters are personal. But I'll most likely post more.

Unknown said...

Lol, okay.