CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Sweet Melody

Okay! So after my long time of writers block... I finally have a new song and I love it! =P I hope you will too... (If anyone actually reads this...)

Verse 1:
I sit here alone,
With a melody running through my head.
I'm always alone,
But I've got my music to keep me company.

Yet, ev'ryday that passes by,
I feel there's something missing.
Even with my music playing,
There's always something missing.

Chorus:
Sing to me this sweet, sweet melody.
Give the words to express how I feel.
Sing to me this sweet, sweet melody.
Open my heart;
I give it to You.

Verse 2:
Now that I've found,
The One who whispers in my ear.
I'll never let go.
I'll hold on 'til the end.

Now, ev'ryday that passes by,
I feel so complete.
Now, even with my music playing,
I feel my life is complete.

Chorus:
Sing to me this sweet, sweet melody.
Give the words to express how I feel.
Sing to me this sweet, sweet melody.
Open my heart;
I give it to You.

Bridge:
You were always there to sing to me,
I just needed to find you.
You were opening up my heart,
I just neeeded to let You in.

Chorus:
Sing to me this sweet, sweet melody.
Give the words to express how I feel.
Sing to me this sweet, sweet melody.
Open my heart;
I give it to You.

Sing to me this sweet, sweet melody.
Give the words to express how I feel.
Sing to me this sweet, sweet melody.
Open my heart;
I give it to You.