CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Behind A Smile

Verse 1:
How can I carry on?
I feel like my strength is almost gone.
I tell the world that I'm okay,
But with each passing day
I feel the life being drained from my bones.

How can I go on like this?
I feel like ev'rytime I try, I miss.
I try to hide the mistakes I've made,
But I feel my soul fade.
Within my heart I know there's something wrong.

Chorus:
I know there's something missing,
But what could that something be?
As I walk these streets
And pass these people by,
No one will notice my life,
As I hide behind a smile.

Verse 2:
How can I face this by myself?
I need someone to hold my hand.
I need someone to help me fight,
And look for a light.
It's been so long since I've felt there's any hope.

Chorus:
I know there's something missing,
But what could that something be?
As I walk these streets
and pass these people by,
No one will notice my life,
As I hide behind a smile.

Bridge:
I lie in this world of black and white,
This world of hope and desperation.
I need someone to spark a light,
And add some color to my life.
(Repeat)

Chorus 2:
Now I finally have someone to hold my hand.
He will pick me up and help me stand.
He will carry me,
And help me live my life,
So I don't have to hide behind a smile.
I don't hvae to hide behind a smile.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, WHOA! I like the new page. It looks awesome!

Mariah said...

I know! It's so sweet! =P

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.