CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Glimpse of Heaven

Verse 1:
My imagination carries me away to places I've never been.
I often fine myself thinking of things I shouldn't.
But sometimes I think of things that have yet to come.

Chorus:
My imagination shows me just a glimpse of heaven.Everything is so wonderful and beautiful.
But the most beautiful thing is Jesus standing there waiting with out-stretched arms.
He's beckoning me to run into his embrace.
That's my glimpse of heaven.

Verse 2:
My imagination carries me to those golden streets.
I often fine myself lying in wait for that day.
But sometimes I think of that warm embrace.
It's my dream yet to come true.

Chorus:
My imagination shows me just a glimpse of heaven.
Everything is so wonderful and beautiful.
But the most beautiful thing is Jesus standing there waiting with out-stretched arms.
He's beckoning me to run into his embrace.
That's my glimpse of heaven.

Bridge:
My imagination carries me to those large, golden gates.
I often find myself longing to hear those words.
But sometimes I think of my name written in the Book of Life.

Chorus:
My imagination shows me just a glimpse of heaven.
Everything is so wonderful and beautiful.
But the most beautiful thing is Jesus standing there waiting with out-stretched arms.
He's beckoning me to run into his embrace.
That's my glimpse of heaven.

0 comments: