Wrote this one last night. My inspiration was one line I wrote in my devos. xP Amazing how one little thing can trigger something so big. =)
Verse 1:
With every step I took
Down that narrow road,
I see now
That You were always there.
With every sin I made
That You warned me of,
I see now
You were still there.
Chorus:
Even when I didn't see,
You stood right beside me.
You never left my side.
Even when I was led astray,
You helped me find my way,
You always made me see,
That You were always there.
Verse 2:
Through all the pain of night
And through every fight,
I see now
That You were always there.
Through all the joys of life
And days without strife,
I see now
You were still there.
Chorus:
Even when I didn't see,
You stood right beside me.
You never left my side.
Even when I was led astray,
You helped me find my way,
You always made me see,
That You were always there.
Always there.
Bridge:
I'd be so lost without You.
Jesus, You're my everything.
I'd be so lost without You.
You gave me love,
You gave me grace.
You are all I need.
Chorus:
Even when I didn't see,
You stood right beside me.
You never left my side.
Even when I was led astray,
You helped me find my way,
You always made me see,
That You were always there.
Always there.
You were always there.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
You Were Always There...
Posted by Mariah at 9:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment