CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Life I Once Had...

Verse 1:
Tonight is just like any other night.
The same thing day in and day out.
The smile I once had is wiped away.
Replaced by the frown that now haunts my dreams.

Whatever happened to the happy times I used to have?
Life is just a dull and dreary game.
I'm wearing thin down to the core.
I don't understand at all...

Chorus:
Nothing's wrong.
But nothing's right.
Is there really point left to the fight?
I'm left here standing all alone.
This is not what I intended.
Whatever happened to the life that I once had?

Verse 2:
Tonight is just so full of sadness.
What happened to the happy things in life?
I suppose I should've seen this coming.
I guess it's just the ups and downs of life.

Chorus:
Something's wrong.
And nothing's right.
Is there really point left to the fight?
I'm left here standing all alone.
This is not what I intended
Whatever happened to the life that I once had?

Bridge:
I need some meaning,
Is there any meaning to life?
I need some love,
Is there any love in this life?

I found love,
Staring right back at me.
He was right in front of me.
This Man I once rejected,
And I once used to know
He gave me such a precious gift.
He lived, He died, He rose again.
And all He could think about was me.

Chorus 2:
Nothing's wrong.
And everything's right.
Now I have point left to the fight.
I am never alone.
Life doesn't go as we intended.
But I was given back the life that I once had.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 comments: