CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Free Me From My Chains

Verse 1:
My chains are all I fear.
My chains are all that I held dear.
My chains are every tear.
Please whisper in my ear,
The words that I need to hear.

Chorus:
I know this sweet revenge isn't the answer.
But now these wounds will never heal,
And everyday they grow so deep.
Where are the ones who accused and bruised me?
My heart and soul are wearing thin,
And I can't ignore how I feel.
Free me from my chains.

Verse 2:
My chains are all the times I've tried.
My chains are all the nights I've cried.
My chains are all the times I've lied.
Please give me a guide,
For in my chains I am tied.

Chorus:
I know this sweet revenge isn't the answer.
But now these wounds will never heal,
And everyday they grow so deep.
Where are the ones who accused and bruised me?
My heart and soul are wearing thin,
And I can't ignore how I feel.
Free me from my chains.

Bridge:
I'm down on my knee.
I'm sick of this pain boiling inside of me.
I wanna be free.
For I know sweet revenge and me could never be.

Chorus 2:
Now I see this greater love is just the answer.
And now these wounds will start to heal,
And everyday this feels so right.
I forgive the ones who accused me,
And the ones who bruised me.
My heart and soul are restored.
He freed me from my chains.

0 comments: